Language Arts Planking Adventure

Do you people of this beautiful earth like planking? Well in my language arts class we planked every day increasing by the week a little bit each time. We did this from September 13, 2021 to November 23, 2021. The increasing step is called the compound effect. The compound effect helps you get more comfortable and helps you get better with what you’re doing. So we did this in our class using planking on the last day our teacher told us to plank as long as we can. One of the things that was challenging in the plank challenge was committing to doing it every day. Another thing I noticed was that if I did it every day it got easier and easier.

One thing that I thought was great about this challenge is that it not only helps build up your physical strength but it also help build up your mental strength. So when the challenge ended I thought that I would slowly start losing this mental strength so every day I tried meditating and it really help and made me better at planking.

Then she told us to pick a new habit and do it for the rest of the year. So I picked my new habit. So every morning I wake up and do push-ups, sit-ups , and Russian twists. I also plank for 15-28 mins every day and I’m hopeful to get to 1 hour near the end of the year. Hope you enjoyed this planking post amazing people 🤩.